- The ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER has been designed by the ASICS Institute of Sport Science (ISS) specifically for runners with performance, comfort, and protection at the core of the design
- The face cover employs cutting-edge design features and pioneering technology that give runners space to breathe with comfort so they can perform at their best
- The face cover has been designed in direct response to major concerns about how to run safely as lockdown eases, with ongoing global research  by ASICS revealing that 66% globally of regular exercises avoid certain routes or spaces to maintain social distance with others
ASICS is excited to announce a revolutionary face cover for runners – the ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER.
Created specifically for runners by world-renowned scientists, engineers and designers at the ASICS Institute of Sport Science (ISS), the face cover pairs cutting-edge design with innovative air vents that give runners the room to breathe comfortably, while preventing the spread of droplets. The face covers quick-drying material helps cool the air that reaches its interior.
Together the unique, innovative design and cutting-edge materials allow runners of all levels to exercise without compromising performance or protection. Tests  show that the ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER significantly improves breathability and comfort with runners feeling little to almost no difference from wearing no mask. Importantly, this is maintained even when running at higher speed where conventional masks inhibit performance.
Kenichi Harano, Executive Officer and Senior General Manager at the ISS said: “We know how important it is for runners to protect themselves and others when running, but also that many find face covers uncomfortable and restrictive. So, we created the ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER, uniquely designed for runners with cutting-edge technology. The innovative design gives runners room to breathe comfortably while performing at their physical peak.”
The new ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER will be available to runners globally from mid-September at a retail price of 40 USD. To find out more about the ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER and register your interest for when this product is available, please visit ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER.
A pioneering approach to design
The ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER is not like any other sports accessory on the market. Yasuhito Hirota, President & Chief Operating Officer, ASICS, says: “When I used to run with a normal mask it was hard to breathe, but with this mask I was able to run very comfortably”. While other approaches rely solely on the breathability of materials, the ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER combines this with an innovative design that gives runners the space to breathe comfortably within the face cover. This groundbreaking approach means that runners of every level can strive for their best performance with the confidence that they are staying protected.
Scientists at the ISS have responded to the unique needs of runners with a series of technologies and design features including:
● Interior Space
The unique curved structure creates more room inside the face cover to allow for easier breathing when running.
● Strategically Placed Air Vents
Air vents innovatively placed on the face cover provide unobstructed airflow while preventing the spread of droplets.
● Quick-drying, Washable Fabric
Cutting-edge material cools the air flowing into the mouth, improving breathability and comfort. The water repellent, washable fabric makes cleaning easier.
● Comfort Fit
Specifically designed to accommodate a wide range of faces with an adjustable cord to ensure fit– helping prevent fog build-up when wearing glasses.
● Sustainable Design
Produced with approximately 31% recycled materials.
ASICS continues to listen to runners of all levels to keep them motivated and protected in a world coming out of lockdown
With the ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER, ASICS is continuing to listen to runners needs at this time. Ongoing research conducted by ASICS shows that globally, 7 in 10 (68% globally) people are more driven than ever to return to their physical peak.
However, 8 in 10 (79% globally) of regular exercisers we surveyed said wearing a face cover when running is not a comfortable experience because it is hard to breathe and irritates the skin. The ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER is designed specifically to address the need for a face cover while running that offers comfort as well as performance and protection, with 5 in 10 runners (53% globally) saying they would feel more comfortable about their safety wearing a face cover while exercising.
Yasuhito Hirota further explains: “At ASICS, listening to our runners and understanding their changing needs lies at the heart of everything we do. There is lots more we can learn from the running community as lockdown eases across the globe, and we will continue to evolve our products and services to meet their future needs.”
For expert advice, training plans and more information about how to run, people can follow #RunToFeel or visit asics.com.
To find out more about the ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER and register your interest for when this product is available, please visit ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER.
- ENDS -
HELPING THE WORLD RUN
ASICS is helping the world maintain its newfound love of running through a series of initiatives aimed at helping people continue to stay safe and motivated in a world coming out of lockdown. These include:
● Offering free access to the ASICS Studio™ at-home workout app for everyone through to the end of August 2020
● Highlighting running in people’s lives by calling on them to share how they stay motivated via #RunToFeel
● Providing additional training content and guidance from ASICS FrontRunner community and athletes
ABOUT OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
We consider the health and wellbeing of our athletes, customers and staff as our top priority, and we took the decision months ago to close our retail stores and offices in affected markets around the world. Medical professionals say that in the current situation movement is very important to ensure everybody’s mental and physical wellbeing. We believe in the power of sport to uplift us all, and in times like this it has never been as important to help everyone achieve a sound mind in a sound body. We will continue to do all we can to help the world achieve that goal.
 ASICS 2020 Pulse Survey: a live study of 1,250 regular exercisers in total across five markets that explores how people are feeling about returning to fitness and their current safety concerns/challenges. Conducted by Edelman Intelligence
 Tests conducted at ASICS Institute of Sport Science in Kobe, July 2020 compared ASICS Runner Face Cover with Conventional Non-Woven masks. Results demonstrate improved breathability and comfort at speeds both above and below AT (anaerobic threshold) using the perception scale.
- Infinite را "مطلع" سری ستاره Infinite سازندگان برای آموزش کاربران در مورد سواد رسانه ای
- حفظ حریم خصوصی داده: "ما تقریبا در بدترین سناریو' می گوید: whistleblower
- همین لیمو فوران: 'هیچ کس می خواهد به شنیدن از Birther-In-Chief' در جورج فلوید
- باک ماسون باعث می شود ایده آل تی شرت برای مردان
- شش روشها به سرعت شروع فروش اسباب بازی
- مایکل دل Vecchio در مورد پیاده سازی هوش مصنوعی در کسب و کار شیوه های حسابداری
- دونالد مغلوب ساختن پیشی جستن می گوید او را بان Infinite در آمریکا
- این نوع ایسیوها بدون سیستم ایمولایزر هستند
- BlueNRG-2 کیت توسعه از STMicroelectronics رها Bluetooth® 5.0 عملکرد و بهره وری -
- این تهمت است که در تلاش برای گرفتن پول خود را با تظاهر این تهمت کمپین